Following her arrest on
Thursday (and Friday release), Amanda Bynes is claiming she was sexually
harassed by one of the police officers.
"Don't believe the
reports about me being arrested. It's all lies," the 27-year-old former
actress Tweeted on Saturday.
"I was sexually harassed
by one of the cops the night before last which is who then arrested me,"
she alleged. "He lied and said I threw a bong out the window when I opened
the window for fresh air. Hilarious. He slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment.
Big deal."
The embattled former
Nickelodeon star claims she called authorities on the officer.
"I then called the cops
on him. He handcuffed me, which I resisted, quite unlike any of the reports
stated. Then I was sent to a mental hospital. Offensive," she wrote.
"I kept asking for my lawyer but they wouldn't let me. The cops were
creepy. The cop sexually harassed me, they found no pot on me or bong outside
my window. That's why the judge let me go. Don't believe any reports."
According to the Associated
Press, the New York City Police internal affairs bureau is looking into Bynes'
harassment allegations.
"As it would with any
such allegation, regardless of its credibility, IAB is investigating it,"
NYPD chief spokesman Paul Browne told the AP.
The extra-long Tweet is one of
multiple Tweets Bynes has posted since her release on Friday.
As previously reported on
AccessHollywood.com, on Friday (via Twitter), she denied using drugs and stated
she thinks she needs "to get another nose job" after seeing her mug
shot.
She later commented on her
hair, Tweeting, "I need Nicki Minaj's wig person stat! :P" (Source)
No comments:
Post a Comment